Garnier Pure Active Neem for life!

“Teenager or adult- pimples are for all!”


How often do you think that life should have a tagline like this for, at least, us girls? I have nightmares about bumping into my soul-mate or even my next date, with a face full of pimple (or the marks). It is not just embarrassing, it is a threat; a threat possible to crumble our confidence level.
When I have a marriage ceremony or any such function to attend, planning my wardrobe is secondary. The first thing that comes to my mind is, “What if I get a pimple a day before the sangeet or the reception?” See, it’s not really possible to predict when a pimple would appear on the face. It depends on the skin and the environment. For example, every time I smoke, I get a pimple on my right cheek (on the same spot every time!). This may not be the case for others. The point is we have to ALWAYS take good care of our skin, especially our face. We must, all the time look our natural best!

Pimples make me feel less confident. Even a tiny one on the sides of your face can make you conscious and worried about your looks. On top of that, it is painful. It turns out ugly too.

There are numerous ‘gharelu nuskhe’ we use to keep our skin free from pimples and acne. Neem, being the most important ingredient of all, is also used abundantly. Neem has medicinal properties, which soothes the skin and protects the skin from bacterial attacks. Coming back to the point, I never really use raw Neem leaves and make a paste and then apply it over the face. Who has the time for all that? Plus, just Neem won’t be enough for today’s times. Who cares? We have so many products in the market which serves the purpose. My favorite is Garnier Pure Active Neem Face wash. It not only cleanses the skin, but also makes the skin feel supple and fresh.

I have been using Garnier Pure Active Neem Face Wash for about a year now and I’m totally satisfied. I do not have to use all those face-packs and lotions to supplement. The face wash (along with the Garnier Apricot Scrub) is all I need to keep my face cleansed and oil free. Regular use has, in fact reduced the number of eruptions and left me with picture perfect skin.

I would suggest all fellow selfie-lovers to try it and see for yourself!

You’ll love yourself even more. *wink*






P.S.:- This post is written for Indiblogger as a part of Garnier Pure Active Neem contest.
P.P.S.:- You would want to check out these links and know more about how awesome and easy it is to look naturally pretty! Click here and This one too!

Comments

Popular Posts